The Amazing Kids

The Amazing Kids
Can you Believe 5?!?!?!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Jarom says - "Chicks dig pink"

You know... this kid has 2 speeds.  Where does he get this from?
  1. Pedal to the metal until it crashes and burns
  2. Asleep
Mom asked him why the heck he wanted a Hot Pink cast… “Chicks dig pink, mom”… as if…  Where does he get this from?


That's right, another Dr visit, more x-rays, and another sweet memory for his scrap book... ugh...
Of course the Dr. bills are not enough, the kid eats more than I do!! And has almost the same shoe size.  He's only 13!  Where does he get this from?...

We are a crazy people...

Dave & Leilani

5 comments:

S. Green said...

a TEEN! Watch out! Look forward to seeing you guys this summer!

Anonymous said...

Leilani, I think I sent a friend request to your son's page. I couldn't message him to find out if it was you. I've been looking for you FOREVER!!!! Email me back (on his page if that's him) and I will give you my email address. You can delete this comment if you want! LOL

Dave and Leilani Christensen Family said...

Dear Anonymous, our son did not recognize the name so please send teh request again.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize it was going to come across as Anonymous. This is Javene Hall. From Portland. I hope you remember the name. LOL

Leslie said...

Leilani! I was thinking about you today - remembering good times in high school. Decided to see if you were on Facebook and found you here instead. That made me really happy because I love blogs and pretty much hate Facebook (although it is a great, easy way to stay in touch with people). So good to see pictures of you and your beautiful family! You haven't changed a bit - as beautiful as ever. I look forward to looking through your posts and seeing what you've been up to. Hope you're doing well.

Leslie (Mezger) Linebarger